This month, love is in the air! So reignite your passion for stamping and papercrafting while creating tokens of affection for those you love and care about. Stamps, ink, and paper are the perfect way to send the message that you are thinking of someone and just how special they are to you. Just add a few accessories and you’ll have a lovely gift in no time. Need some inspiration to get you started? Here are just a few ideas ...
- A card made with the new P.S. I Love You stamp set (#125460 wood/#125462 clear) and tucked into a briefcase or lunch bag is sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face.
- Short on time but don’t want to scrimp on style? Try the Designer Cuts Cards & Envelopes Set (#125414). Just add a little Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz (#125580) or Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, and you’ll have a dazzling card in no time at all.
- Crazy about hearts? Then you’ll love creating all sorts of projects with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits die (#125596) and the brand new Hearts Collection Framelits dies (#125599). These are great for creating embellishments and frames for cards, scrapbook pages, and all kinds of packages.
- Create sweet-smelling sachets with the Twitterpated Designer Fabric (#125412). Embellish them with coordinating Twitterpated Designer Buttons (#125579) and some 3/8” Pleated Satin Ribbon (Blushing Bride #125570).
- Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to share your love on cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. We have three punches you are sure to adore. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects, sew or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. One of my favorites is the Small Heart Punch (#117193).
So are you all revved up and ready to stamp? Then contact me right away and I’ll make sure that you have everything you need for creations everyone will love.